Friday 30 December 2011

Prologue Completed!

At last I've finished my prologue to 'The Wizard's Apothecary'. The final word count is 1440 words, although I'll need to edit it. I submitted it to Absolute Write for critique and the feedback was mostly positive. I do use to many said bookisms though! I'm finally starting on chapter one-but progress is slow; I think I'm to tired to write at the moment. Just have to keep trudging on!
All I'm saying about chapter one at the moment is that...It starts in a graveyard (cue scary lights and dramatic music).

3 comments:

  1. Keep trudging through! You'll find AW'ers make a fine family!! :) Helpful and supportive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck to you! I have to sit down and get started!! I'm following you - would love for you to follow me too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If my laptop is working then I've just followed you both. Thanks for the support guys! :)

    ReplyDelete